Decoding The Universe
"Decoding The Universe" is an overhaul and refinement of "Project Genesis," which was written in a passionate frenzy, with new stuff added. It connects things on a cosmic scale to the chemical elements, which forged history. That takes us one step closer, perhaps, to understanding why and how we got here. It is a work in progress, and the author is trying to get to the crux of things, from which he feels he is one step away.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Iuniverse Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780595351381
- ISBN: 0595351387
- Publication Year: 2005