Death Of Adolf Hitler
Made for British television, The Death of Adolf Hitler covers ground previously explored in such films as The Last Ten Days and The Bunker. Frank Finlay stars as Hitler, a trembling shell of a man who tries to put on a brave front as his Third Reich topples all around him. Sequestered in his private Bunker in April of 1945, Hitler, his mistress Eva Braun, and his most trusted associates continue to lie to themselves that their defeat at the hands of the Allies is only temporary. Though the story is a familiar one, the film avoids the standard cliches, even expanding upon the known facts with recently unearthed historical tidbits concerning Hitler's last days on earth. The Death of Adolf Hitler is underplayed throughout, rendering the sick spectacle of Der Fuhrer's fall disturbingly realistic. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: BFS
- UPC: 625712520792