Davis's Q & A For The Nclex Rn
-- Provides 3,217 questions covering the four major subject areas tested for by the NCLEX: medical/surgical, maternal/newborn, pediatric, and psychiatric nursing-- Questions within the four core subject areas address pharmacology, gerontology, nutrition, and community health nursing-- Two comprehensive, hard copy, integrated tests of 265 questions each, the maximum length of the NCLEX-RN exam-- Complete rationales for correct and incorrect answers-- Questions reflect the NCLEX test plan and are coded for nursing process step and client needs category-- Introductory chapters offer background on the NCLEX, answer questions about computer adaptive testing, and provide study and test-taking tips as well as ideas for reducing test-taking anxiety-- A computer practice disk allows the student to simulate the NCLEX experience with two integrated tests of 265 questions each
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: F a Davis Co
- ISBN-13: 9780803602823
- ISBN: 0803602820
- Publication Year: 1998
- Edition: PAP/CDR