Davis's Comprehensive Handbook Of Laboratory And Diagnostic Tests With Nursing Implications/ Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary/ Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses
The Ultimate Dictionary!Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 21st Edition + Taber'sPlus DVD (Thumb-indexed Version)Edited by Donald Venes, MD, MSJIn hand, online, or on a mobile device-anywhere and everywhere, turn to Taber's 21!For more information, click here. The Ultimate Drug Guide!Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses, 11th Edition + Resource Kit CD-ROM By Judith Hopfer Deglin, PharmDApril Hazard Vallerand, PhD, RN, FAANCount on the one drug guide that provides comprehensive coverage of all populations across the entire lifespan, and all of the guidance needed to administer medications competently and safely.For more information, click here. The Ultimate Laboratory and Diagnostic Test Book Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests with Nursing Implications, 3rd Edition By Anne M. Van Leeuwen, MA, BS, MT(ASCP)Debra J. Poelhuis-Leth, MS, RT(R)(M)The tests you want with the nursing content you need. Here's the information to understand how laboratory and diagnostic tests work, accurately interpret the test results, and provide quality care for patientsA -A pre-, intra-, and post-test.For more information, click here. Coming Soon! Call Customer Service at 800-323-3555 to preorder.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: F a Davis Co
- ISBN-13: 9780803622722
- ISBN: 0803622724
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: PCK PAP/HA