David Rankin: The New York Years
Renowned New York art historian and critic Dore Ashton's new book on the Australian artist David Rankin's New York Years provides illuminating insights into the development of the numerous themes expressed in the paintings and sculptures he has created over recent decades. Its 288 richly illustrated pages amply document this range of ideas.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Macmillan Art Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781921394584
- ISBN: 1921394587
- Publication Year: 2013