Databases Theory And Applications: 30th Australasian Database Conference, Adc 2019, Sydney, Nsw, Australia, January 29 February 1, 2019, Proceedings
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 30th Australasian Database Conference, ADC 2019, held in Sydney, NSW, Australia, in January/February 2019. The 9 full papers presented together with one demo paper were carefully reviewed and selected from 19 submissions. The Australasian Database Conference is an annual international forum for sharing the latest research progresses and novel applications of database systems, data management, data mining and data analytics for researchers and practitioners in these areas from Australia, New Zealand and in the world
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783030120788
- ISBN: 3030120783
- Publication Year: 2019