Dark Shadows: The Greatest Episodes Collection: The Best Of Quentin
"From 1966 to 1971, the spooky ABC-TV suspense series DARK SHADOWS thrilled an audience of 20 million viewers with a unique blend of Gothic romance and supernatural horror. DARK SHADOWS became a pop culture phenomenon with the introduction of vulnerable vampire Barnabas Collins, a legendary role made famous by Jonathan Frid and by Johnny Depp in the motion picture remake. This collection offers 9 complete TV episodes that are among the most popular in the history of DARK SHADOWS, serving as an ideal introduction to new viewers as well as an enticing overview for veteran devotees. As a bonus, new introductions by actor David Selby (Quentin Collins) for each episode are included."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: MPI Home Video
- UPC: 030306705798
- Region: Region [unknown]