Dark Hollow Road
Beautiful, young Cheyenne Willoughby had her whole life ahead of her. And then, on her 18th birthday, she simply vanished without a trace, rocking her small Georgian town to the core. Although her parents keep up the hope that she ll return again one day, the years are passing by without any sign of Cheyenne or what might have happened to her.Now, multi-media artist Taryn Magill has moved onto the very farm where Cheyenne spent her last night. She went there to teach a class at the local college, but her job takes a completely different turn when she's thrown into the middle of Cheyenne's mystery.Armed with her camera, Miss Dixie, that can see the past and bringing along her childhood friend Matt for the ride, Taryn aims to find out what happened to Cheyenne once and for all. Is the young girl still out there, trying to find her way home? Or did she succumb to some horrible fate? As Taryn finds herself more and more entrenched in Cheyenne's mystery she begins unraveling the secrets of the rural southern town.The spirits here are restless, but it might be the living she must fear the most!Book 3 in the Taryn's Camera series.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Florence
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781508867661
- ISBN: 1508867666
- Publication Year: 2015