Delta Burke takes on a dramatic role for the Lifetime original movie Dangerous Child, based on a story by Karen Stillman. Sally Cambridge (Burke) is a single mother with two sons, Leo (Marc Donato) and Jack (Ryan Merriman). Sixteen-year-old Jack has a lot of emotional problems, which he releases in uncontrollable angry fits toward his mom. She tries to get help for him, but no one believes her until Jack is involved in a tragedy. Due to the circumstances, Sally is mistaken for a child abuser and Jack's violent outbursts are finally recognized. Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Starlight Home Entertainment
- UPC: 808630234723
- Region: Region 1