Rosa Alvarez's personal hero had always been Valentina Tereshkova, the first woman in space. Why hadn't her country, the country of her birth, been able to send a woman into space? Her family was touchy on the subject. She was chided as a kid not to talk about Valentina because America didn't like Russia. Americans didn't like immigrants either, like her parents and older siblings. Years later, Rosa found herself revolutionizing the tech industry by working towards gender equity in technical roles. This effort helped her company to break from a slump it had been in, and eventually led to her becoming the CEO. Things were going great until Trump won the election. Rosa had to decide, could she set her beliefs aside and collaborate with the new administration? Could she allow her company's computers to be used to hurt Muslims in America? Could she put her company at risk to make a stand?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781979832298
- ISBN: 1979832293
- Publication Year: 2018