Customer Centricity: The Huawei Philosophy Of Business Management
In 2012, the Chinese company Huawei Technologies overtook Ericsson to become the world's largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer, firmly establishing itself on the world business map. Today, it has over 170,000 employees worldwide and in 2014 the company generated a remarkable profit of $5.5 billion. This book provides a deep and clear understanding of Huawei's management philosophy and strategy. Central to this is the company's orientation towards customers - that customer satisfaction is the base criterion for measuring Huawei's work. The author also examines Huawei's strategy for long-term growth, and especially the principles related to organizational design and operations, the contact improvement of end-to-end procedures, and to manage change.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lid Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781911498711
- ISBN: 1911498711
- Publication Year: 2019