Customer Accounting: Creating Value With Customer Analytics
This book is designed to meet the needs of CFOs, accounting and financial professionals interested in leveraging the power of data-driven customer insights in management accounting and financial reporting systems. While academic research in Marketing has developed increasingly sophisticated analytical tools, the role of customer analytics as a source of value creation from an Accounting and Finance perspective has received limited attention. The authors aim to fill this gap by blending interdisciplinary academic rigor with practical insights from real-world applications. Readers will find thorough coverage of advanced customer accounting concepts and techniques, including the calculation of customer lifetime value and customer equity for internal decision-making and for external financial reporting and valuation. Beyond a professional audience, the book will serve as ideal companion reading for students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, or MBA courses.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783030019709
- ISBN: 3030019705
- Publication Year: 2018