Curriculum Planning: Integrating Multiculturalism, Constructivism, And Educational Reform
This book for graduate and upper-division undergraduate curriculum planning and development courses presents the most current research and theory on curriculum and uses scenarios and case studies to make the content practical. It was written to help educators create and maintain learning climates where teachers and students create knowledge and all class members including special, challenged peers and members of all cultures learn to work together with all classmates.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Kansas City
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College
- ISBN-13: 9780072346107
- ISBN: 0072346108
- Publication Year: 2000
- Edition: 2