Current Problems In Orthopaedics And Trauma
- An interesting text presenting current information and updates on common orthopaedics and trauma problems. - Discusses advantages, disadvantages and complications of commonly practiced orthopaedic techniques. - Topics are selected keeping in mind their importance in the orthopaedic practice. - Includes photographs and diagrams to illustrate interesting facts and to make the concept clear.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jp Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9788184485400
- ISBN: 8184485409
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: 1