Cures, Hoors And Floating Voters: The Maurice Hickey Diaries Ii
Volume II of the exclusive behind-the-scenes diaries of one of Ireland's most hard-working politicians ...Another hilarious account of local politics from Pat Shortt's legendary creation, the esteemed Councillor Maurice Hickey. The sequel to the popular I will in me Politics which was a runaway success - features a host of hilarious and recognisable characters.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: O'Brien Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781847171177
- ISBN: 1847171176
- Publication Year: 2008