Cupping Therapy For Bodyworkers: A Practical Manual
Cupping therapy is a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) technique that has been used for thousands of years as a highly effective treatment for a variety of conditions, including skin conditions and musculoskeletal complaints. Many bodyworkers are very interested in learning about how to use Cupping Therapy within their own specialties, and this book is for them. Drawing on 40 years of expertise, Ilkay Chirali provides a wealth of information on cupping for those without TCM knowledge, covering safety information, equipment and the different variations of cupping and their best uses. Beautifully illustrated with over 120 full-colour photos, it empowers physiotherapists, massage therapists, sports medicine professionals and beauty therapists to add cupping therapy to their toolbox of techniques.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Singing Dragon
- ISBN-13: 9781848193574
- ISBN: 1848193572
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1