Cultural Traditions In Egypt
Egypt's culture is a fascinating mixture of ancient traditions passed down by the native peoples, as well as the traditions and cultures of countries such as England and Greece, who ruled Egypt in different periods of history. This interesting book describes how ancient traditions, beliefs, and rituals combined with modern influences into the festivals celebrated today. Young readers will also learn how the Egyptain people celebrate family occasions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Crabtree Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780778775171
- ISBN: 0778775178
- Publication Year: 2012