Crystal Reports 10: The Complete Reference
Produce winning presentations and reports with expert advice from this definitive guide. Discover vital tips on how to best utilize Crystal Reports features to analyze data, and build professional, complex, and effective reports. Find the entire spectrum of user knowledge from advice for new users on how to develop, design, and build a simple report, to in-depth information on complex features such as Crystal Server Pages and integrating Crystal Reports into Visual Basic.NET programs.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB North Oaks
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
- ISBN-13: 9780072231663
- ISBN: 0072231661
- Publication Year: 2004