Crystal & Goldmine System Administration: Crystal Reports Version 9.0 Goldmine Ce Sql
For the typical GoldMine administrator, Crystal Reports is a thorn in their side; its a program they have little time to learn a great deal about but are required to install. Managers are requesting Crystal in order to best analyze their data in complex reports. This text simplifies the set up process by detailing each step. It explains what is imperative and what is optional, why certain set up scenarios are advantageous and what pitfalls to watch.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Beavers Pond Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781592981021
- ISBN: 159298102X
- Publication Year: 2005