Cryptosporidium: Parasite And Disease
This new volume on Cryptosporidium and Cryptosporidiosis discusses all relevant aspects of the biology, molecular biology, host-parasite interaction, epidemiology as well as diagnosis and treatment of these widespread parasites. It represents a useful guide for physicians, microbiologists, veterinarians and water professionals seeking advanced knowledge and guidance about these important parasitic pathogens. A section on practical lab procedures discusses step-by-step guidelines for sample preparation and lab procedures. The new book may further serve as a reference work for graduate students in medical and veterinary microbiology.?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783709115619
- ISBN: 3709115612
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 1