Cryptologic Excellence: Yesterday, Today, And Tomorrow
The National Security Agency is the Nation's cryptologic organization. NSA creates decisive U.S. strategic and tactical advantage by providing otherwise denied information to the U.S. decision makers while at the same time denying access to U.S. information and information systems by America's adversaries. The ability to understand the secret communications of our foreign adversaries while protecting our own communications a capability in which the United States leads the world gives our Nation a unique advantage. Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Information Assurance (IA) complement each other. SIGINT gives the Nation an information advantage over its adversaries. IA prevents other from gaining advantage over us. Together the two missions promote a single goal: information superiority for America and its allies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781478379102
- ISBN: 1478379103
- Publication Year: 2012