Crucial Chess Skills For The Club Player
In the first volume of "Crucial Chess Skills for the Club Player," attention is given to the three key elements of practical play. These three aspects aren't closely related to each other, but together form the key to improvement for any ambitious chess player. In the first 3 chapters Ris explores the most essential positions for rook endgames, offering practical advice along the way. He also offers ways to sharpen tactical vision in chapters four to six. In particular, he seeks to cultivate an ability to sense opportunities to strike. The final part, chapters seven to nine, he examines positional play in such a way that the student's overall understanding of the game is deepened. The result is that Robert offers a course to help students master all facets of the game! Volume two is expected end of 2018.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thinkers Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789492510228
- ISBN: 9492510227
- Publication Year: 2018