Cross Examination In A Nutshell
Cross Examination in a Nutshell is a new approach to an age-old skill. Focusing on incorporating storytelling and persuasion, it presents techniques for preparing, structuring, and delivering effective cross examinations in every setting. Cross Examination in a Nutshell departs from the old ways, and presents a new thought process for making cross examination as much a part of telling your story as is opening and closing arguments. The techniques for controlling the narrative, the witness, and your opponent are perfect for every advocate, from the law student to the most seasoned practitioner.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: West Academic
- ISBN-13: 9781683289807
- ISBN: 1683289803
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: New