Critical Thinking Activities For Nursing
This exercise/activity book is a powerful learning tool -- and a must-have resource for every nursing student! It focuses on thinking critically in a variety of healthcare situations. Well organized, it progresses from simple to complex issues and uses nursing examples and non-traditional examples (including literature) to help students master true critical thinking. Designed for use across the curriculum, students in all areas of nursing will find helpful guidance and reinforcement in this essential text. Coverage includes aging, death and dying, and nursing ethics. More than 75 critical thinking activities address varied areas and perspectives
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9780781716192
- ISBN: 0781716195
- Publication Year: 1998