Critical Care Nursing Certification: Preparation, Review, And Practice Exams
The best review available for the Critical Care Nursing Certification Exam!Critical Care Nursing Certification: Preparation, Review, and Practice Exams, Seventh Edition is a comprehensive, single-source review that covers everything you need to know to excel on the examination administered by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN). Unlike dull, dry outline style reviews, this score-boosting resource is presented in short, interesting, easy-to-read chapters that are similar what you would hear at a well-planned lecture. Following the CCRN blueprint, coverage of each subject is weighted to reflect its level of importance on the actual exam. Ten practice exams (mostly centered around body systems) help you identify your weak areas and sharpen your test-taking skills.Excel on the exam with: Valuable test-taking tips to help you perform your best on the exam Ten subject-specific practice exams with detailed answer explanations and rationales Handy Editor's Note feature that explains changes to the exam, highlights what is important, and alerts you to the number of questions you should expect on a given topic Expert, well-written coverage of every important topic you will see on the exam
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- ISBN-13: 9780071826761
- ISBN: 0071826769
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 7