Crippled America: How To Make America Great Again
by Trump, Donald J. (2015)
Description: Threshold Editions/Simon & Schuster, New York, NY. 2015. Signed. First edition.Hardcover. Condition: Near fine. Dust jacket. Condition: Near fine. Autographed & Numbered Edition 3107/10,000 from Premiere Collectibles on a 3 1/2 inch by 4 1/2-inch card affixed to 2nd free fly paper. Includes attractive gold-sealed Certificate of Authenticity laid in and signed by President of Premiere Collectibles. Navy boards, silver embossed spine titles. . Published by Threshold Editions 2015 Near Fine Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store. Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Donald Trump will outline how a crippled America could be restored to greatness.The book will explore Trump's view on key issues including the economy, big CEO salaries and taxes, healthcare, education, national security, and social issues. Of particular interest will be his vision for complete immigration reform, beginning with securing borders and putting American workers first..
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2015
- Listing Date: 01/08/2019