Criminal Instinct The Wandering Soul Murders
The Canadian TV movie The Wandering Soul Murder was based on the novel by Gail Bowen. Though the book took place in Saskatchewan, the film's action occurs in Toronto, where a shadowy serial killer is systematically murdering prostitutes. University professor, single mother, ex-cop, and erstwhile private detective Joanne Kilbourn (Wendy Crewson) is drawn into the case when one of the hookers is killed just outside the shop owned by Joanne's daughter. Things become even more personal when the fianc?e of Joanne's son kills herself, apparently ashamed of her own past. For TV purposes, the seamier elements of the novel were cleaned up, though the film was still fairly explicit. Originally presented January 2, 2001 as part of the off-and-on CTV network series Criminal Instincts (aka The Joanne Kilbourn Mysteries), The Wandering Soul Murder was seen in the United States courtesy of the Lifetime cable channel on January 7, 2002. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: GoodTimes Entertainment
- UPC: 018713813893
- Region: Region 0