Creep Behaviour In Cracked Sections Of Fibre Reinforced Concrete: Proceedings Of The International Rilem Workshop Frc Creep 2016
This is the first publication ever focusing strictly on the creep behaviour in cracked sections of Fibre Reinforced Concrete (FRC). These proceedings contain the latest scientific papers about new testing methodologies, results and conclusions of multiple experimental campaigns and recommendations about significant factors of long-term behaviour, experiences from more than ten years of creep testing and some reflections about future perspectives on this topic. This book is an essential reference for all researchers of creep behaviour on FRC. This volume is the result of the efforts of the RILEM TC 261-CCF, that has been working since 2014 to develop standardized methodologies and guidelines to compare results from different laboratories and get a better understanding of the significant parameters related to creep of FRC.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9789402410006
- ISBN: 9402410007
- Publication Year: 2016