Craniomandibular Dysfunction In Violinists: A Literature Review
Riema Abdunnur gives insight into publications focusing on performing violinists, particularly on those suffering from CMD, subsequently providing a better understanding to the unique work conditions of violinists, and enhancing diagnosis and therapeutic results by practitioner dentists. Moreover, the analysis of the included papers aims to reveal what exactly was studied in violinists regarding to CMD, and how far manual medicine was included there. The conclusion of the author is, playing violin could be classified as a potential factor associated with CMD in violinists. More researches that take the interdisciplinary collaboration between dental and manual medicine into special account are recommended.About the Author Riema Abdunnur did her research studies at Medical University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783658241476
- ISBN: 3658241470
- Publication Year: 2018