Runaway Jury/Star Chamber/The Boston Strangler/Class Action
When a judge feels powerless over having to let criminals go free, he discovers a group of powerful men who take the law into their own hands; a father and daughter, both lawyers, take opposing sides in a corporate class action lawsuit; a detective tracks down a serial killer in 1960's Boston; a jury consultant trys to buy a verdict through a mysterious woman with a connection to one of the jurors.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
- UPC: 024543903932
- Region: Region 1