Countries At The Crossroads B: A Survey Of Democratic Governance
Countries at the Crossroads is an annual survey of government performance in 30 key countries worldwide that are at a critical crossroads in determining their political future. Crossroads provides a unique comparative tool for assessing government performance in the areas of civil liberties, rule of law, anticorruption and transparency, and accountability and public voice. Through narratives, numerical scores, and specific policy recommendations, the survey is an indispensable tool for policymakers, scholars, and the international community.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ Pr of Amer
- ISBN-13: 9780742549722
- ISBN: 0742549720
- Publication Year: 2005