Corporate Finance, by Ross, Westerfield, Jaffe, and Jordan emphasizes the modern fundamentals of the theory of finance, while providing contemporary examples to make the theory come to life. The authors aim to present corporate finance as the working of a small number of integrated and powerful intuitions, rather than a collection of unrelated topics. They develop the central concepts of modern finance: arbitrage, net present value, efficient markets, agency theory, options, and the trade-off between risk and return, and use them to explain corporate finance with a balance of theory and application. The Twelfth Edition includes many exciting new research findings as well as the incorporation of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) throughout the text.Connect is proven to deliver better results for students and instructors. Proven content integrates seamlessly with enhanced digital tools to create a personalized learning experience that provides students with precisely what they need, when they need it. With Connect, the educational possibilities are limitless.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College
- ISBN-13: 9781260139716
- ISBN: 1260139719
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 12 UNBND