Don't panic! The Essential Revision ... in a Hurry series provides you with outlines of the key topics you'll need to know to successfully pass your exams.Corporate Finance covers key topics in this area with a step-by-step introduction to the most commonly examined principles. Throughout the book, there are tests and practice examples that ensure that you have a clear understanding of the material and are able to put the theory you have learned into practice.The book is split into three main sections:InvestmentsRisk and risk managementLong-term financingEach section is broken down into short, manageable chunks that clearly explore core areas within the sections as well as show how they fit into the bigger picture.Written primarily for undergraduates and postgraduates on their first courses in Corporate Finance, the book will also be of use to those taking professional exams or as a refresher for students taking higher level courses that include an element of corporate finance.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- ISBN-13: 9780335236664
- ISBN: 0335236669
- Publication Year: 2010