Core Topics In Anaesthesia And Perioperative Care Of The Morbidly Obese Surgical Patient
An essential read for healthcare providers across all disciplines, this book is a comprehensive guide to the perioperative management of the obese patient. Providing practical guidance on specific aspects of physiology, pharmacology and anaesthetic technique, it addresses the increasing prevalence of obese patients in both elective and emergency settings and the need for a definitive text on the perioperative care for these patients. With content mapped to the Royal College of Anaesthetists learning matrices, the book covers key topics such as: * Epidemiology of obesity * Pathophysiology of obesity * Pre-operative assessment * Intra- operative management * Post-operative care * Bariatric surgery.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781107163287
- ISBN: 1107163285
- Publication Year: 2018