Core Concepts Of Nursing
The Core Concepts in Nursing Video Series covers key concepts that are interwoven throuhgout the discipline, freeing up value classroom time and stimulating critical thinking. The tapes present real-world scenarios to practicing nurses, and allows students evaluate the nurse's response. Available as a comprehensive set or as individual tapes, the series is a perfect complement to any nursing program!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9780766825512
- ISBN: 0766825515
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: VHS