Coppola & Toppo: Great Italian Designers
Lyda Coppola started her company in 1946, but its true commercial birth occured with her 1948 designs for Fath, Piguet, and Schiaparelli. After her marriage she added her surname, Toppo, and was joined by her brother Bruno Coppola. His contacts in the U.S. enabled Lyda to develop a special collection for the American market. She successfully worked for Emilio Pucci, Ken Scott, and Valentino in the 1960s, creating wonderful pieces to match the fashions of the time. Superbly illustrated with over 300 lavish images including photographs of famous shops and clients this book is an essential gift for lovers, collectors, and anyone else who is fascinated by the art of beautiful contemporary jewelry.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skira
- ISBN-13: 9788861305335
- ISBN: 8861305334
- Publication Year: 2010