Cool It: The Skeptical Environmentalist's Guide To Global Warming
Argues that many of the elaborate actions being considered to stop global warming are too costly and will have little impact, and suggests that society's focus should be on such immediate concerns as fighting HIV/AIDS and maintaining a fresh water supply.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: 8145 E Kellogg Dr
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Random House Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780307266927
- ISBN: 0307266923
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: 1