Seldom was there a less appropriately named film company than Artclass Pictures, a firm which specialized in the lowest of low-budget productions. In Artclass's Convicted, silent-film favorite Aileen Pringle plays Barbara Norvelle, a stage actress who is being ardently pursued all over an ocean liner by her "sugar daddy" John Blair (Richard Tucker). Not long after being turned down for the umpteenth time by Barbara, Blair is found murdered, and the thousands of dollars that he has absconded with from his company appears to have been stolen. Not surprisingly, Barbara is accused of the murder, but a sharp-eyed reporter (Jameson Thomas) suspects that someone else was responsible. He's right, but it takes him the rest of the picture (all 55 minutes' worth) to prove it. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Alpha Video
- UPC: 089218646095
- Region: Region 0