Convertible Sofa Bedspring Tester Work Log
Do you have a job? Do you keep a record of what you do on your job? Did you know that setting aside 15 minutes at the end of the day to record in a Work Log and reflect on your day can boost your efficiency and thus impact your career success? In addition to this, a Work Log is a record of actions, events, accomplishments, and incidences. Record activities in your Work Log hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly. But why is it important to keep a Work Log? A Work Log: a. Helps to keep a record of your daily activities such as clocking in and clocking out times b. Helps to record tasks that you accomplish throughout the day, c. Can be used to keep only important information, without too much detail d. Allows you to record when and who gives you a task or to whom you give a task, e. Allows for easier preparation of reports by referring to your Work Log, f. Can be used to record sick days, absences, lunch time and even your salary, g. Provides a hard copy in your own handwriting, h. Assists you in providing legal evidence in case of legal proceedings against you, Choose from our wide selection of Work Logs and customize it to match your needs. Please leave a review or send us a copy of your customized Work Log to email@example.com so that we can improve our Work Logs to serve you better. Work Log size 6 x 9 inches (Simply click on the name Orange Logs beside the word Author to see Work Logs in other sizes)
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781979376945
- ISBN: 1979376948
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: GJR