Continuous Auditing: Theory And Application
Continuous auditing is a novel emerging technology in academia and practice. The concept of continuous auditing was conceived over two decades ago in academia and we are now at a junction where the auditing profession recognizes the implement-ability and value of a continuous audit. The book's purpose is twofold. First, the book aims to provide academics and practitioners with a compilation of select continuous auditing design science research that can be used as a springboard to future research and development. Second, the book aims to provide readers with an understand of the underlying theoretical concepts of a continuous audit, ideas on how continuous audit can be applied in practice, and what has and has not worked in research.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Emerald Group Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781787434141
- ISBN: 1787434141
- Publication Year: 2018