Contemporary Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: The Brain Behavior Connection
This unique text presents the most current biological and behavioral theories of mental illness. The emphasis is on the practical application of information to help students understand the experience of what it means to have a particular disorder, and how it feels to be on psychotropic medication. Also, a variety of therapies are covered and treatment in the community is stressed.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: F a Davis Co
- ISBN-13: 9780803602939
- ISBN: 0803602936
- Publication Year: 1998
- Edition: HAR/DSKT