Contemporary Japanese: An Introductory Workbook For Students Of Japanese
Includes Audio CD.Contemporary Japanese Workbook Volume 1 serves as supplementary material for Contemporary Japanese: A Textbook for College Students Volume 1, as well as a self-sufficient comprehensive workbook for practicing and reviewing Japanese. Focusing on four language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing), it contains 13 chapters of worksheets and activities on vocabulary and grammar usage, and conversations in the context of formal and informal college daily life, business and traveling. An accompanying audio CD contains drills, dialogues and listening comprehension exercises.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tuttle Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780804838115
- ISBN: 0804838119
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: PAP/COM WK