Consideration Of External Hazards In Probabilistic Safety Assessment For Single Unit And Multi Unit Nuclear Power Plants
This publication outlines the generic methodology for probabilistic safety assessment (PSA) of nuclear power plants (NPPs) against external hazards. It integrates design, procedural, operational, human factors and both protection and mitigation aspects that are essential to model a NPP response to an external hazard and to assess the associated risk. It specifically addresses the identification and screening of external hazards considering the multi-unit impact.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Intl Atomic Energy Agency
- ISBN-13: 9789201019172
- ISBN: 9201019173
- Publication Year: 2019