Consepts Of Equity Market
Consepts of Equity Market is one of the series of books covering various topics of science, technology and management published by London School of Management Studies.The book will cover the introduction to the Topic and can be used as a very useful course study material for students pursuing their studies in undergraduate and graduate levels in universities and colleges and those who want to learn the topic in brief via a short and complete resource.We hope you find this book useful is shaping your future career, Please send us your enquiries related to our publications to firstname.lastname@example.orgLondon School of Management Studieswww.lsms.org.uk
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781507739600
- ISBN: 1507739605
- Publication Year: 2015