Conscious Capitalism: Liberating The Heroic Spirit Of Business
Profiles the business philosophies of such market leaders as Whole Foods, Costco, and Wegmans, revealing how their examples reflect fundamental principles and practices that business managers can adapt to enable conscious leadership and a caring businessculture.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Fayette Place
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harvard Business School Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781625271754
- ISBN: 1625271751
- Publication Year: 2014