Connections: Writing For Your World
Connections: Writing for Your World is the only basic composition text to continuously and systematically connect writing to the real world and the workplace. The writing process is emphasized, paying special attention to methods of organizing, revising, and editing. By focusing on paragraph and essay writing, Connections builds basic writing skills that are essential in today's world. The Student Data CD contains files to accompany select activities and practices in the book, worksheets for Applying Your Skills activities, and additional reading and writing activities not found in the book.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning College
- ISBN-13: 9780538727501
- ISBN: 0538727500
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: PAP/CDR