Confound The Critics: Answers For Attacks On Biblical Truths
Can be enjoyed by anyone from skeptics to Christians to scholars Replies to actual attacks from newspaper articles, blogs, debate boards, DVDs, and other sources Short, powerful responses to strengthen faith and develop a greater respect for God's Word! Ever been asked Can God create a rock so heavy that He cannot lift it? Your reply is a great opportunity to help someone receive clearer understanding of who God is and perhaps even help lead him or her to Christ. Insights like this are what make this book so unique compared to other resources. Whether you want to witness more effectively or give someone seeking truth a resource that will help, Confound the Critics is the perfect choice! And the big rock question? Make sure they are asking about the God of the Bible and remind them God isn t bound to the laws like gravity of the universe He created!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Master Books
- ISBN-13: 9780890518380
- ISBN: 0890518386
- Publication Year: 2014