Compounding Sterile Preparations
The essential sterile compounding reference every pharmacist needs has been fully updated and is the most comprehensive and authoritative reference available on sterile compounding available. It's a trusted resource that every pharmacist needs.This new fourth edition now includes: Coverage of new USP Chapter (800) on the compounding of hazardous drugs and the existing USP Chapter (797).Updates on regulations related to the Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA).Seven new chapters and 16 new contributors.Appendices offering more extensive reference to online resources.Since the last edition published in 2009, much has changed in the world of compounding. Don't miss out on the latest updated information in this important field.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Soc of Health System
- ISBN-13: 9781585284849
- ISBN: 158528484X
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 4