The Complete Hits Of Johnny Crawford
The Complete Hits of Johnny Crawford contains 26 tracks originally recorded for the Del Fi label in the early '60s. Crawford is best remembered as Mark McCain on the TV show The Rifleman. Because of his high profile at the time, he became a teen idol and scored three hit records starting in 1961 with "Cindy's Birthday," "Rumors," and "Your Nose Is Gonna Grow." Crawford's renditions of "Mr. Blue," "In the Wee Small Hours," "How High the Moon," and "Young at Heart," while not great, did show a maturity not normally associated with teen idols. Complete Hits also includes several B-sides and "Good Buddies," a rare duet with Johnny and his brother Bobby. ~ Al Campbell, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Hit Parade
- UPC: 730531231320