The Complete Albums Collection [Limited]
This 17-disc box set from Sony Legacy includes bonus track-laden, remastered versions of almost all of the iconic New Wave of British Heavy Metal outfit's studio albums. The Complete Albums Collection is a bit of a misnomer, as it omits 1997's Jugulator and 2001's Demolition, both of which featured former Judas Priest tribute band vocalist Tim "Ripper" Owens in place of Rob Halford, but as both of those records were largely ignored (and rightly so) by longtime fans, it's hardly worth crying over. Stocked with classic albums (Sad Wings of Destiny, British Steel, Screaming Vengeance), classic tracks ("Hell Bent for Leather," "Breaking the Law," "Metal Gods," "Electric Eye"), and a 40-page booklet, The Complete Albums Collection is a treasure trove of metal goodness from a giant of the genre. ~ James Christopher Monger, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Sony Legacy
- UPC: 886979678729